lissome meaning in Hindilissome sentence in Hindi
- I think the privately educated, lissome Gwyneth Paltrow fits the mold nicely.
- At 47, Oblinger is petite and lissome.
- As Cecilia, Kirtadze is not asked to do more than smile and flaunt her lissome figure.
- The Gaians, for instance, are die-hard Greens led by a lissome Scottish botanist.
- The numbers where the men are teasing Miong about a " lovely, lissome lass"
- This instrumental quartet features four lissome women who specialize in a blend of classical and lush pop sounds.
- Lissome women in dazzling ao dai sheath dresses ride by on motorbikes, wearing flowered hats instead of helmets.
- A lissome young woman climbed onto the mini-stage near the bar and began undressing in an impromptu striptease.
- By 1932, though, she had become the lissome human charmer called Betty Boop, and Bimbo was her pet.
- The blades of traditional Japanese knives tend to be specialized for particular kitchen tasks and often appear more lissome than brawny.
- moving and bending with ease
synonyms：, , , , , ,