• प्रत्यय सीमा बांधना
|lines: रेखें पैदल सेना|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|credit: कर्ज़ा ऋण ख्याति|
lines of credit meaning in Hindilines of credit sentence in Hindi
- A lot of people have lines of credit, but not use them.
- It also has made available a $ 15 million line of credit.
- The store said Franklin opened a line of credit in June 1994.
- _An unsecured line of credit at 18 percent interest from Fleet Bank.
- Most of the others were lines of credit secured by bank deposits.
- Moreover the new lines of credit should ease Vivendi's immediate cash crunch.
- Equity lines of credit can create even more problems for undisciplined borrowers.
- A special line of credit is available for women and young farmers.
- Banks had established automatic lines of credit to these SIV and conduits.
- Qwest can automatically extend the current line of credit one more year.