linear accelerator meaning in Hindi
• रेखीय त्वरित्र
• रैखिक त्वरक
• लीनियर ऐक्सिलेरेटर
|linear: अक्रमिक अनुक्रमिक|
|accelerator: त्वरक त्वरित्र|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- "' TrueBeam "'is a radiotherapy device, a linear accelerator, manufactured by Varian.
- Linear accelerators are also widely used in medicine, for radiotherapy and radiosurgery.
- Inspired, Kunz built his own site at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.
- He was a Research Associate at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center 1969 74.
- His doctoral dissertation was entitled " A Linear Accelerator for Electrons ".
- The other is a linear accelerator, which generally collides electrons and positrons.
- The radiation medicine department has a TrueBeam linear accelerator and stereotactic radiation capabilities.
- He worked there on the construction of a, 20 GeV electron linear accelerator.
- The electrons make up to five passes through the linear accelerators.
- In linear accelerator therapy, the emission head ( called " ablated.
- ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path