linear acceleration meaning in Hindi
• रैखिक त्वरण
|linear: अक्रमिक अनुक्रमिक|
|acceleration: तेज़ी त्वरण|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The saccule detects linear accelerations and head tilts in the vertical plane.
- The utricle detects linear accelerations and head-tilts in the horizontal plane.
- So, to increase scavenging potential, the air must maintain a positive linear acceleration curve.
- The vestibule of the inner ear and detect linear acceleration.
- This bends the stereocilia, which is interpreted by the brain as vertical linear acceleration.
- The system can produce both linear acceleration and torque needed to perform slosh research.
- In vertical linear acceleration, the weighted otolithic membrane lags behind the stereocilia and kinocilium.
- As such, low-impulse but long-term linear acceleration has been proposed for various interplanetary missions.
- It does this by measuring the linear acceleration and angular velocity applied to the system.
- "' Accelerometers "'measure linear acceleration and tilt angle.