line of latitude meaning in Hindiline of latitude sentence in Hindi
• अक्षांश रेखा
|line: श्रेणी डोरी पेशा|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|latitude: अक्षांश चौड़ाई छूट|
- As the map shows, these divisions generally followed lines of latitude.
- These maps are bounded by two lines of longitude and two lines of latitude.
- The line of latitude is the maximum lead or lag a compass will have.
- Circles on the sphere that are parallel to the equator are lines of latitude.
- These specific lines of latitude and longitude were chosen because they pass through Wales.
- The "'Bottomley projection "'is an eccentricity of the arcs ( representing lines of latitude ).
- The line actually runs slightly northwest to southeast, so it follows no line of latitude.
- The grid formed by lines of latitude and longitude is known as a " graticule ".
- With a latitude-longitude rectangle, only lines of longitude are great circle arcs; lines of latitude are not.
- This continent stretches much further along the same lines of latitude than any of the other continents.
- an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator