line meaning in Hindi
[ lain ] sound:
• परिवहन कम्पनी
• विशेष दूरसंचार सेवा
• स्टोरी लाइन
• लघु कविता
• पैदल सेना
• इंच का बारवां अंश
• पाइप लाइन
• तार का
• श्रेणी का
• रेखा खींचना
• झुर्रियाँ पड़ना
• पंक्तिबद्ध करना
• पंक्ति लगाना
• निशान लगाना
• चिह्न करना
• अस्तर लगाना
• लकीर बनाना
• अस्तर चड़्ना
• लकीर बन्ना
• रेखा खिंचना
• कतार मे़ चलना
• प्ंअक्ति बन्ना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- #separate commands with a new line or a semi-colon
#separate आदेशए क नई लाइन या एक अर्द्ध बृहदान्त्र के साथ
- Each line ends with Hoo Hoo sounds .
इसकी प्रत्येक कड़ी के अंत में हू-हू का उच्चारण रहता है .
- There is not enough room available to expand the cut line
काट-रेखा के विस्तार के लिए पर्याप्त जगह नहीं है
- We need more than that. Where do we draw the line?
हमें उस से ज्यादा चाहिये। हम कहाँ पर लाइन खींचें?
- this is about vision; this is about the long line.
यह सपने के बारे में है; यह लम्बी रेखा के बारे में है.
- A line of demarcation is difficult to draw .
उनके बीच में अलग अलग करने को कतार खींच देनी कठिन है .
- You could also ring the Health Literature Line which is run by the Department of Health.
सीट का पट्टा आपकी जान बचा सकता है।
- XPM: incorrect colour description in line %d
एक्सपीएम: पंक्ति %d में गलत रूप से निर्मित रंग परिभाषा
- the washing machine has penetrated below the air line,
वाशिंग मशीन ने हवाई रेखा के नीचे सेंध लगा ली है,
- Color to draw the Marcus Bains line in the Day View.
दिन दृश्य में मार्कस बैन पंक्ति खींचने के लिए रंग.
- the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he''s not in my line of business"
synonyms：occupation, business, job, line of work
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
synonyms：cable, transmission line
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed
synonyms：railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes"
synonyms：product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- a pipe used to transport liquids or gases; "a pipeline runs from the wells to the seaport"
- mechanical system in a factory whereby an article is conveyed through sites at which successive operations are performed on it
synonyms：production line, assembly line
- a telephone connection
synonyms：telephone line, phone line, telephone circuit, subscriber line
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity"
synonyms：dividing line, demarcation, contrast
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning; "I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
synonyms：argumentation, logical argument, argument, line of reasoning
- (often plural) a means of communication or access; "it must go through official channels"; "lines of communication were set up between the two firms"
synonyms：channel, communication channel
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
synonyms：note, short letter, billet
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings'' is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didn''t fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence; "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
synonyms：tune, melody, air, strain, melodic line, melodic phrase
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
synonyms：lineage, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock
- a connected series of events or actions or developments; "the government took a firm course"; "historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available"
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemy''s line"
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- the maximum credit that a customer is allowed
synonyms：credit line, line of credit, bank line, personal credit line, personal line of credit
- space for one line of print (one column wide and 1/14 inch deep) used to measure advertising
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
synonyms：wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, seam
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- fill plentifully; "line one''s pockets"
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- make a mark or lines on a surface; "draw a line"; "trace the outline of a figure in the sand"
synonyms：trace, draw, describe, delineate
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank"