lighthearted meaning in Hindi
[ 'lait'hɑ:tid ] sound:lighthearted sentence in Hindi
- Perhaps a lighthearted Pocahontas-Lion King number in Central Park.
- Some Republican bosses took an equally lighthearted approach to the situation.
- The rest of the story, however, is very lighthearted.
- If the premise sounds too lighthearted, it isn't.
- Despite the dangers, NASA tried to keep the atmosphere lighthearted.
- This delightful tale is full of the lighthearted spirit of Chelm.
- Inside the courtroom, the atmosphere veered from tense to lighthearted.
- On one level, the movie is lighthearted without being funny.
- At times, Marani takes a lighthearted approach to his creation.
- We integrate sacred elements of organized religion in a lighthearted way.
- carefree and happy and lighthearted; "was loved for her blithe spirit"; "a merry blithesome nature"; "her lighthearted nature"; "trilling songs with a lightsome heart"
synonyms：, , ,