• भार ह्रासी छिद्र
|lightening: तड़ित बिजली रजत|
|hole: कुंड छेद होना|
lightening hole meaning in Hindilightening hole sentence in Hindi
- This was of solid construction, though even they had lightening holes.
- The hardtop chassis was a 3 / 4 box frame with no lightening holes.
- In fact, the convertible chassis was a full box frame chassis that had numerous lightening holes.
- These had 8, 6, and 4 ( not necessarily in that order ) lightening holes instead of 12.
- The Stoner 63A bipod is extensively perforated with lightening holes and can be locked in either the stowed or deployed positions.
- Owing to the increasing number of dangerous failures, the practice of drilling lightening holes was forbidden by the race scrutineers.
- Sintered iron linings are used with fin cooled drums, and the brake drum webs are lightened by drilled lightening holes which also permit the flow of cooling air.