ligation meaning in Hindiligation sentence in Hindi
- But that's not related to tubal ligation ."
- Tubal ligation has a larger initial cost than other contraceptive methods.
- Other cells activated by CD28 ligation in humans are eosinophil granulocytes.
- It is generally used for soft-tissue approximation and ligation.
- The procedure, known as internal mammary ligation, was soon abandoned.
- She'd had two daughters, then had a tubal ligation.
- Government hospitals began performing tubal ligation and vasectomies for free.
- Tubal ligation is very safe but does carry some risks.
- The two main therapeutic approaches are variceal ligation or banding and sclerotherapy.
- This enzyme participates in benzoate degradation via coa ligation and butanoate metabolism.
- (surgery) tying a duct or blood vessel with a ligature (as to prevent bleeding during surgery)