lie in ruins meaning in Hindilie in ruins sentence in Hindi
• पूरी तरह से बिगड़ना
|lie: सफेद झूठ असत्य|
|lie in: देर तक सोना देर तक|
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|in ruins: पूरी तरह से नष्ट in|
|ruins: खंडहर ध्वंसावशेष|
- Even now, many of the city's landmark buildings lie in ruins.
- In Novi Sad, Yugoslavia, three more Danubian bridges lie in ruins.
- Today only very few structures of the camp lie in ruins, barely recognizable.
- The island is now uninhabited, and most of its buildings lie in ruins.
- The Armenian quarter continued to lie in ruins until the beginning of the 1960s.
- Entire neighborhoods in the ZOS still lie in ruins.
- Today, the castle and town lie in ruins, which are still visible on the site.
- Vast neighborhoods of Kabul lie in ruins, destroyed by bitter factional fighting between 1992 and 1996.
- After weeks of heavy bombing, much of Yugoslavia's economic base must lie in ruins by now.
- But the streets are straighter and the facades are cleaner, and many buildings lie in ruins.