• परगामी पुरुष
• लंपट व्यक्ति
libertine meaning in Hindilibertine sentence in Hindi
- As the title character in " The Libertine,"
- True to form, he played Santoni, an elderly libertine.
- Buruma writes, setting out the libertine aspect of his theme.
- McFadden, a libertine in this crowd, begged to differ.
- "He's very much the libertine,"
- Contrary to all appearances, Catherine Millet considers herself no libertine.
- Although the libertines controlled the council, his request was refused.
- During his life, he earned a reputation as a libertine.
- In his early years, Scarron was something of a libertine.
- Joy De Vivre and Eve Libertine also joined around this time.
- a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained
- unrestrained by convention or morality; "Congreve draws a debauched aristocratic society"; "deplorably dissipated and degraded"; "riotous living"; "fast women"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,