level off meaning in Hindi
• चक्कर लगाना
|level: सापेक्षिक स्तर|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He figures it will level off, albeit on a very high plateau.
- Shiwaku said he expected imports of pork and beef to level off.
- This boom would level off at the start of World War I.
- But foreclosures are starting to level off as the state's economy improves.
- But our horse can level off and come down through the stretch.
- Some experts see signs that the decline is beginning to level off.
- Nonetheless, many traders and investors say the dollar will level off soon.
- Analysts expected demand to level off after men tried their first doses.
- Spending is expected to level off in the coming years, analysts say.
- It makes sense that things would level off after all that expansion.
- become level or even; "The ground levelled off"