let off steam meaning in Hindilet off steam sentence in Hindi
• शांत हो जाना
• शोर मचाना
|let: आज्ञा देना किराए|
|let off: क्षमा करना मुक्त|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
|steam: उत्साह भक्ति भाप|
- The volcano, which occasionally lets off steam, remains a popular tourist attraction.
- Davis said he was just frustrated and needed to let off steam.
- To let off steam, Erwin jumps rope and climbs stairs between classes.
- But perhaps you let off steam in a way that alienated them.
- To let off steam, Edgardo Alfonzo let out a highly appropriate English vulgarity.
- The pot may let off steam, but only the kettle whistles.
- They are just doing this so we can let off steam.
- Whiskey Row was where many a colorful character went to let off steam.
- I mean, there's no vent, no way to let off steam,"
- Barksdale explained, " We allow our employees to let off steam this way.