legibility meaning in Hindi
[ ˌledʒ'biləti ] sound:legibility sentence in Hindi
- In particular the legibility of a medical record is dependent on
- With less than that, columns add no benefit to legibility.
- Tally marks are typically clustered in groups of five for legibility.
- Will doctor's prescriptions end up models of legibility?
- But the problem isn't crispness; it's legibility.
- Further, issues of legibility and authenticity have been raised among researchers.
- I have improved the sourcing and legibility of this image.
- They are a major disruption to the legibility of code.
- However, adequate legibility should not be sacrificed to reduce this cost.
- It provides a trade-off between compactness and legibility.
- distinctness that makes perception easy
- a quality of writing (print or handwriting) that can be easily read