legal affairs meaning in Hindilegal affairs sentence in Hindi
• विधि विषयक मामले
• विधि संबंधी मामले
• विधिक कार्य
• विधिक मामले
|legal: चिकित्सा विधिपरक|
|affairs: कामकाज कारोबार|
- Legal Affairs Minister Elvin Nimrod criticized the opposition for questioning William's integrity.
- Barry Goode, legal affairs secretary to Gov . Gray Davis, said Friday.
- He also represented the company in legal affairs and development in China.
- He appointed lawyer Justin Simon as attorney general and legal affairs minister.
- Lingua Franca was like that, and Legal Affairs still makes the cut.
- Co-General Manager Alessandro Pansa will oversee finance, business development and legal affairs.
- After the Cabinet and gave Nazri's legal affairs portfolio to Zaid Ibrahim.
- Commission I for defense and security, foreign affairs, information, and legal affairs.
- Howard's Bureau was primarily responsible for the legal affairs of the freedmen.
- The Attorney General is head of the Florida Department of Legal Affairs.