legal advisor meaning in Hindilegal advisor sentence in Hindi
• कानूनी सलाहकार
• विधि परामर्शदाता
• विधि सलाहकार
• विधिक सलाहकार
|legal: चिकित्सा विधिपरक|
- He worked as a legal advisor for BP Southern Africa 1952 1981.
- He was legal advisor to the export company run by Joe Walding.
- His agent and legal advisor Christopher Layer was hanged, drawn and quartered.
- For the next three years he was a legal advisor in Laubach.
- Dr . Block became its first president and Ceruti, its legal advisor.
- He was reappointed to the Assembly as one of three Legal Advisors.
- Dragoljub Vasiljevic, legal advisor to the Association of Serb Survivors, said Thursday.
- Soon later, he was appointed as Legal Advisor to President Maithripala Sirisena.
- To really pursue this would probably involve consultation with Foundation legal advisors.
- He was a Chief legal advisor, Missouri NAACP from 1958 to 1965.