leave a bad taste in the mouth meaning in Hindileave a bad taste in the mouth sentence in Hindi
• मुँह का जायका खराब
|leave: आज्ञा इजाज़त|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|bad: नाश सड़ा हुआ बुराई|
|taste: स्वाद अभिरुचि|
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|in the: के दौरान सेवा के|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|mouth: मुँह खोलना चेहरा|
- The anti-poor and pro-rich provisions authored by Senator Enrile leave a bad taste in the mouth.
- It leaves a bad taste in the mouth,
- "To lose in the fashion we did leaves a bad taste in the mouth, " he said.
- If I m found to be in the wrong, fine, it will leave a bad taste in the mouth, but I will get over it!
- A lot of people who work together have nothing but bad things to say about each other and this leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- That's not a word, though, many would use to describe Americans'image of Saudi Arabia, a place that leaves a bad taste in the mouths of nearly six in ten Americans.
- As if motivating opponents wasn't enough, he's afraid their histrionics are leaving a bad taste in the mouths of officials, who have some say in deciding the outcomes of games.
- It is fun to watch Berenger discipling the punks, but those pleasures are short-lived, and _ like all vigilante movies _ this one leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- But the script is poorly conceived and written, the direction is clumsy and amateurish, and the film is surprisingly vulgar in a way that leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- The contamination could cause smokers such " temporary discomfort " as eye, nose and throat irritation, dizziness, coughing and wheezing or just leave a bad taste in the mouth, the company said.