learning ability meaning in Hindilearning ability sentence in Hindi
- This is a course designed to improve individual writing and learning abilities.
- He also found that early experiences in the home shaped learning ability.
- Cognitive ability is also called learning ability or general mental ability.
- In mice, large differences in learning ability exist among different inbred strains.
- Fewer faulted large class sizes or the learning abilities of today's students.
- LeapFrog's Tag reader is accessible to a wide variety of students'learning abilities.
- They also neglect health care, which can affect children's learning ability, critics said.
- There is also a lack of learning ability associated with logic based methods.
- This in-lab training accelerated children s word learning abilities outside of the laboratory.
- General intelligence is actually quite a poor indicator of language-learning ability.
- mental ability; "he''s got plenty of brains but no common sense"
synonyms：, , , ,