leader cable meaning in Hindileader cable sentence in Hindi
- From the Middle East, several leaders cabled Putin to convey condolences and denounce the hostage-takers.
- Chord was with the New Warriors when they teamed with X-Force, revealing that he knew the X-Force leader Cable from his days as a mercenary in Vietnam.
- The subject of the crossover was having the X-Men face their biggest enemies at the time, Stryfe, Apocalypse, and Mr . Sinister, and revealing the origin of the popular X-Force leader Cable.
- That required a good site but by the early 1960s radically new aerial designs for the ILS transmitters developed by Standard Telephones & Cables ( ST & C ) improved ILS to an extent that leader cable could be dispensed with.
- It was recognised that leader cable would be impractical at some airports, but that it could be dispensed with if improvements could be made to ILS . Some improvement resulted from a narrow beam localizer aerial system developed by BLEU during the early 1950s and by 1958 automatic landings had been made using only ILS localiser for azimuth guidance.