• फजूल खर्च
• व्यय खर्च करना
lavishes meaning in Hindilavishes sentence in Hindi
- The lavish parties and unbridled corporate sponsorships now are only memories.
- But his own gifts to friends were frequent and often lavish.
- Factions within the extended royal family see their lavish lifestyles threatened.
- His optimism is also reflected in his increasingly lavish lifestyle here.
- Be lavish with treats and affection in return for passive behavior.
- In return, Nike lavishes big bucks on the marketing symbols.
- They have been living beyond their means at lavish Kellynch Hall.
- To attract such scholars, Silber has sometimes offered lavish salaries.
- His workmanlike efforts have earned him lavish praise in some quarters.
- His personal staff leads a lavish lifestyle _ on taxpayer money.