• फेरा मार्ग
• लैप कोर्स
|lap: चक्कर पल्ला भाग|
|course: पाठ्यक्रम घुड़ दौड़|
lap course meaning in Hindilap course sentence in Hindi
- Easy is a 3-lap course within a small area.
- Vasser averaged 156.43 mph on the 250-lap course.
- Gottwald, who started 28 seconds behind Lodwick, caught him by the second lap of the three-lap course.
- The subsequent 180.25 km bike course uses a two-lap course on the countryside, mostly south of Roth.
- Battling blustery winds, Krushevskiy covered the hilly seven-lap course in rural northern Busan in 4 hours, 17 minutes and 59 seconds.
- The races can be run over as a single or multi-lap course, however, there course can not cover the same lap more than three time.
- Criville snatched the lead on the penultimate curve of the 28-lap course, finishing half a second ahead of his Honda teammate in 42 minutes and 37 seconds.
- Course B is also 5 km long, but it is a three-lap course, because it cuts directly across from beside Ewell Lodge to near the Mansion House.
- In 1976, the race was renamed the "'City of Lakes Marathon "'and moved to a four-lap course around Lake Calhoun and Lake Harriet.
- The Twelve Mile 500 consists of a 15-mile, 60-lap course run on a quarter-mile track in the park, with a maximum of 33 entrants per race.