ladyship meaning in Hindi
• रानी जी
• तत्र भवती
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Why nothing _ only her ladyship has not an immaculate taste.
- This umbrage was cast by her ladyship, the 76th Countess of Groan.
- Harriet cannot believe she has married Peter until Bunter calls her " Your Ladyship ".
- Her Ladyship is treated with the same respect as the head of the Vietnamese household.
- He regretted, therefore, that he had to differ from his Lordship and her Ladyship.
- A portrait of her ladyship when young was in the possession of the late Mr Sharpe.
- Not without Mrs . Clinton specifically, but rather minus the entire outdated institution of the First Ladyship.
- In 1993, she could have transformed health care in America and the first ladyship at the same time.
- A manorial lordship or ladyship is not connected to the British honours system, but rather the feudal system.
- According to the White House and the National First Ladies'Library, there have been 47 First Ladyships.