lackadaisical meaning in Hindi
[ ˌlækə'deizikəl ] sound:lackadaisical sentence in Hindi
- We've gotten a little lackadaisical on the practice field.
- Some calls went against us and we got lackadaisical on defense.
- The Red Wings became a little lackadaisical after taking the lead.
- If lackadaisical had belts, that was seventh-degree black.
- They were lessons somehow lost in a lackadaisical, lifeless loss.
- "We're too lackadaisical, and it shows.
- They can seem understated, almost lackadaisical, when they start.
- He became a little lackadaisical, he became a little lazy.
- People were very slowly going down the stairs, very lackadaisical.
- It seemed like we were lackadaisical leading up to New England.
- idle or indolent especially in a dreamy way; "she was annoyingly lackadaisical and impractical"; "a...lackadaisical, spiritless young man-about-town"- P.G.Wodehouse
- lacking spirit or liveliness; "a lackadaisical attempt"; "a languid mood"; "a languid wave of the hand"; "a hot languorous afternoon"