• मजदूरी करना
labouring meaning in Hindilabouring sentence in Hindi
- His work therefore consisted of labouring and as a delivery boy.
- Under the emigration scheme, labouring classes received a free passage.
- The labouring class by contrast wore a simple front-lacing cotte.
- After labouring for some time in Scotland, he was appointed provincial.
- Edward Fox recalled him labouring for hours on his one long speech.
- Challinor was ten when he started labouring in a brickworks.
- Agricultural labouring was popular work in the 19th century.
- She moved back to Aberdeen to fillet fish and take seasonal agricultural labouring.
- It just comes across as somewhat labouring the point:
- You appear to be labouring under some basic misunderstandings over how Wikipedia works.
- doing arduous or unpleasant work; "drudging peasants"; "the bent backs of laboring slaves picking cotton"; "toiling coal miners in the black deeps"