• चाकू की नोक
|knife: चाकू भोंकना चाकू|
|point: दरजा स्थल अन्तरीप|
knife point meaning in Hindiknife point sentence in Hindi
- India and Pakistan are at nuclear knife point with each other.
- Mary holds Tosh at knife point, demanding the artifact.
- They held him at knife point and whipped him with his own pistol.
- For eight hours, he held her at knife point or against her will,
- They lock Donte in a storage room and Hadleigh holds him at knife point.
- He confessed to them and was subsequently held at knife point until the police arrived.
- If the knife points toward land, the fish won't be filling the nets.
- To that end, Richelieu ordered his chief steward to file off all the knife points.
- Polly was abducted at knife point.
- And besides, if someone gets robbed at knife point, should we blame Pampered Chef?