kit bag meaning in Hindikit bag sentence in Hindi
- Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile.
- The Pentagon's kit bag was brimming with tricks, the newly released documents show.
- The first fruits of this new partnership was " The Old Kit Bag ".
- They could look to Angus King, who packs no ideology in his kit bag.
- After the blast, soldiers'kit bags and jackets littered the road.
- Rummaging in his kit bag, he finally came up with an acceptable ID card.
- Soldiers'kit bags and jackets, many of them bloodstained, lay on the road after the blast.
- It looks something like a serviceman's kit bag ."
- Now, at 25, he has a kit bag full of blowout patches, magic glue and savvy.
- As the sun sets, Mink reaches into his kit bag and pulls out his Palm Pilot.
- a knapsack (usually for a soldier)