• कूप हनन
|killing: हत्या सहसा होने|
|well: भलाई लाभ कटघरा|
killing well meaning in Hindikilling well sentence in Hindi
- This implied that he began killing well before 1974 though he never explicitly admitted doing so.
- Israeli officials, however, have boasted of killing well over 100 armed men over the last two weeks.
- It was one of the most destructive and deadly earthquakes in history, killing well over 100, 000 people.
- The 2011 Myanmar earthquake hit some 20 30 km north of this fault, most likely at the roughly parallel Nan Ma Fault, killing well over 100 people.
- Eight men _ who had sought refuge from the killings well under way in their own towns _ were brought out and escorted to the crowd by Akayesu.
- The lava from Icelandic volcanoes, unlike those anywhere else in the world, is rich in fluorine, Lyons said, which was responsible for killing well over half the island's cattle, sheep and horses in the 1783 eruption.
- However, shortly after the wedding ceremony, one of Clyntahn's " Rakurai " terrorists detonates a bomb in Cathedral Square, killing well over 200 people and critically injuring Hektor Aplyn-Ahrmahk, who shielded his new wife from the explosion.
- Huntley's motive for killing Wells and Chapman may never be known, but minutes before seeing them he had reportedly slammed the telephone down on Carr following a furious argument; Huntley had allegedly suspected Carr of cheating on him.