kick the bucket meaning in Hindi
• मर जाना
• निधन होना
|kick: लताड़ लत्ती|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|bucket: डोल डोलची बालटी|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- I'm going to get VisionQuest in Oklahoma, or I'll kick the bucket ."
- I'm in the hospital now, and I guess I'll kick the bucket here.
- We reckon about 25 percent of the inshore reefs will kick the bucket,
- "Since he was elected, I haven't seen him kick the bucket over even once ."
- Then eventually both will kick the bucket; the loser is simply the first to do so.
- Carter begins writing a " bucket list ", or things to do before he " kicks the bucket ".
- For example, the entire phrase " kick the bucket " is represented by the meaning " to die ".
- But it's been 26 years in Texas, and Grandpa Polluter appears ready neither to kick the bucket nor to bathe.
- The morning tabloid Metro published a front-page photo of Lopez Portillo and the headline " He Kicks the Bucket ."
- I'll give cleaning it a shot and start looking around for discounts for when the poor thing kicks the bucket.
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life; "She died from cancer"; "The children perished in the fire"; "The patient went peacefully"; "The old guy kicked the bucket at the age of 102"
synonyms：die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass, cash in one''s chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it