karez meaning in Hindikarez sentence in Hindi
- The karez vertical shafts are used by farmers and neighbourhood settlements.
- The historical record of the karez extends back to the Han Dynasty.
- Ancient Karez System in the city have been recently discovered.
- And the most dangerous people in luni is from karez.
- In Tejaban agricultural water is accomplished through the Karez System.
- The Karez System is built along a geological fracture.
- Water for agriculture is allocated through the Karez System.
- The Karez ( Qanat ) is an underground network of aqueducts for water supply.
- It's here that the third surang bhawi system or karez system of Bidar is located.
- The Bidar Karez, built in the 15th century, is more than long with 21 air vents.