karat meaning in Hindikarat sentence in Hindi
- The 14-karat-gold necklaces start at $ 400.
- The windows of gold jewelers sparkled with 22-karat necklaces.
- My friends were dealers, cons and 18-karat pimps.
- Frankel handed out 3-karat diamonds to some staff members.
- Some are done in 12-and 22-karat gold.
- Will Prakash Karat tolerate him being listed in this casteist page?
- The most commonly used gold is 22-karat yellow gold.
- The content of gold is always expressed in 24ths, called karats.
- Is it an Audemars Piguet Millenary watch in 18-karat gold?
- Karat studied in the Madras Christian College School in Chennai.
- the unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy; 18-karat gold is 75% gold; 24-karat gold is pure gold