kaolin meaning in Hindikaolin sentence in Hindi
- Q . What is kaolin and where does it come from?
- Nonmetallic products include marble, kaolin, sandstone, and more.
- In the 20th century the extraction of kaolin was important economically.
- The source was found to be kaolin added to animal feed.
- Cotton and kaolin were the only two commodities shipped in 2012.
- Similar processes created the rich kaolin deposits in Middle Georgia.
- Other natural resources include kaolin, salt, phosphate, and limestone.
- Antacids increase the rate of pseudoephedrine absorption, while kaolin decreases it.
- Similar kaolin ingestion is also widespread in parts of Africa.
- The primary natural mineral resource in the area is kaolin.
- a fine usually white clay formed by the weathering of aluminous minerals (as feldspar); used in ceramics and as an absorbent and as a filler (e.g., in paper)
synonyms：, , , ,