kaleidoscopes meaning in Hindikaleidoscopes sentence in Hindi
• जटिल परिस्थिति
• एक खिलौना जिसमें नाना प्रकार के रंग व रूप दिखाई पड़ते हैं
- "Rondo " is a constantly changing choreographic kaleidoscope.
- Even, with some grumbling, a walk-in kaleidoscope.
- I heard it as a sort of musical kaleidoscope of America.
- His troubled past is a kaleidoscope of wrongdoings and wrong turns.
- History, of course, is a kaleidoscope where nothing is absolute
- It's just a daily kaleidoscope of problems ."
- Last weekend brought the kaleidoscope of bowl games in college football.
- The Yugoslav kaleidoscope will settle someday on a pattern, temporarily.
- The backdrop is a flat veneer, to offset the kaleidoscope.
- Let's hope rock music will shake the kaleidoscope again.