judge meaning in Hindi
[ dʒʌdʒ ] sound:judge sentence in Hindi
- By a small sample we may judge of the whole piece.
एक छोटे से नमूने से पूरी वस्तु की परख की जा सकती है।
- even when judged by the most expert people.
जबकि यह निर्णय विशेषज्ञ लोगों के द्वारा लिया जाता था |
- A Sessions trial is held by the Sessions Judge .
सत्र में विचारण सत्र न्यायाधीश द्वारा किया जाता है .
- The Mughal judges had to perform the duties of policemen too .
मुगल न्यायाधीश पुलिस का कार्य भी करते थे .
- The judge asked the ascetic , ' Who hit you ? '
न्यायाधीश ने योगी से पूछा , किसने तुम्हें मारा ?
- “ But there is nobody here to judge ! ”
“ पर यहाँ न्याय करने के लिए तो कोई है ही नहीं । ”
- The trial magistrate was Mr F . B . Pool , a British judge .
मजिस्ट्रेट एक ब्रिटिश न्यायाधीश श्री एफ.बी . पूल थे .
- appointment of judges of the supreme court.
सर्वोच्च न्यायालय के न्यायधीशों की नियुक्ति
- I'd say that countries are increasingly being judged
मैं कहना चाहता हु की देशो को आंका जा रहा है,
- I ought to have judged by deeds and not by words .
शब्दों से नहीं , मुझे उसके कर्मों से उसे जाँचना चाहिए था ।
- an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- form a critical opinion of; "I cannot judge some works of modern art"; "How do you evaluate this grant proposal?" "We shouldn''t pass judgment on other people"
- determine the result of (a competition)
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
synonyms：, , ,
- pronounce judgment on; "They labeled him unfit to work here"
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of; "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"; "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"