• पत्रकारिता लेखन
• पत्रकारी लेखन
|journalistic: पत्रकारिता संबंधी|
|writing: रचना लिखना लिखाई|
journalistic writing meaning in Hindijournalistic writing sentence in Hindi
- "He's really risen and gone beyond his journalistic writing.
- Journalistic writing on Fenton typically considers him a Briton.
- Students learn journalistic writing techniques, editing, and page design as well as interview techniques.
- He has also done journalistic writing for Conde Nast publications on the arts and the environment.
- I've noticed it in journalistic writing as well as some academic work, particularly that published in Britain.
- Those well-intentioned people often have an aversion to journalistic writing, its formality and the confines of the truth.
- The hallmarks of his books were his extensive, in-depth research and a vigorous, almost journalistic writing style.
- One sees it so often in flabby journalistic writing, I can't believe the construction always has that purpose.
- Historians dismiss his works, pointing out that Kurowski's journalistic writing style leads to embellishments and half-truths.
- The aesthetic of Salvadorean literature of this era did not have a role comparable to that of eloquent speech or journalistic writing.