• अखबारी भाषा
• पत्रकार शैली
• पत्रकारिता भाषा
journalese meaning in Hindijournalese sentence in Hindi
- Why didn't Journalese spring to my mind as it should have?
- :Are you referring to the journalese / headlinese of traditional newspaper headline writers?
- The signification of the arch pause with an er or an um is rampant in journalese.
- The tone of journalese, he writes, " is the tone of contrived excitement ."
- The related term journalese is sometimes used, usually pejoratively, to refer to news-style writing.
- I often think of these utilitarian vessels and want to label them Journalese, Sportscasterese, Educationese and Reviewerese.
- That's journalese for " I'm afraid of being made a fool of ."
- These experiences contributed to her treatise on journalism in New Zealand, " Journalese ", published in 1934.
- Likewise journalese, a category that Wensberg _ a former editor at The New York Times Book Review _ has revised extensively.
- He is irritating, but he did develop a new journalistic idiom that has brought relief from standard Middle-High Journalese.
- the style in which newspapers are written