jaggeries meaning in Hindijaggeries sentence in Hindi
- Jaggery is molded into novel shapes as a type of candy.
- Sugarcane is cultivated in the area from which jaggery is extracted.
- Anarsas are made from soaked powdered rice, jaggery or sugar.
- In Tamil Nadu, jaggery used exclusively as the sweetener.
- All over India, jaggery has religious significance to Hindus.
- Jaggery can sometimes be used as an alternative to sugar.
- When eaten, these shells are poured into sugar or jaggery syrup.
- It serves the traffic needs of many sugar factories and jaggery manufacturers.
- These powders are then combined with cardamom and jaggery syrup.
- Sweet delicacies were made from jaggery ( unrefined sugar ).