jack of all trades meaning in Hindi
|jack: छोटी सफ़ेद गेंद|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|of all: ही के सब|
|all: तमाम सर्वस्व|
|trades: विपरीत ट्रेड पवन|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- "Now they don't want to be the jack of all trades ."
- They can specialize their skills or become a jack of all trades.
- Animal Planet; " Jack of All Trades, " syndicated; " The Pretender,"
- "Mario : Jack of all trades, " a Zagreb newspaper headlined.
- Hatfield was a jack of all trades for the Vols in 1951 and'52.
- The typical person is a jack of all trades rather than a specialist.
- The Jack of All Trades character seems likely to last just as long.
- "It's like being a jack of all trades and a master of none.
- "We'll get by because I'm a jack of all trades, " he said.
- In a nutshell an Aiyyar is a Jack of all trades.