investment banker meaning in Hindiinvestment banker sentence in Hindi
- They used to be more skeptical and less trusting of investment bankers.
- They are to the 1990s what investment bankers were to the 80s.
- Investment bankers and stock analysts hurried Wednesday to put out their positions.
- When you constantly have New York investment bankers beating down your doorstep,
- Or how about a company whose investment banker served a prison term?
- The investment bankers are all running around trying to find matches,
- Investment bankers depend on annual bonuses for most of their income.
- Some investment bankers doubt the good times can last much longer.
- It was almost an annuity for many of these investment bankers,
- Some economists and investment bankers say more needs to be done.
- a banker who deals chiefly in underwriting new securities