intone meaning in Hindiintone sentence in Hindi
• लय से पढ़ना
• ज़ोर देना
• लय में पढ़ना
- "Doors are closing, " the voice intones.
- "They do not, " he intoned gravely.
- Professor Goldenberg said, intoning Dr . Seuss's lines.
- "The Oval Office, " the announcer intones.
- Deng intoned, " no other possible solution ."
- Besides hearing the Marshal of the Court intone " Oyez!
- Nasser intoned, underscoring GM's promise of future green.
- Vallone somberly intones, as he stares straight into the camera.
- Jerry Brown once intoned, quoting one of his Jesuit teachers.
- Cronkite intones, as Glenn is shown walking toward the capsule.
- recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm; "The rabbi chanted a prayer"
- speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone; "please intonate with sadness"
- utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically; "The students chanted the same slogan over and over again"