interpose meaning in Hindi
[ ˌintə(:)'pəuz ] sound:interpose sentence in Hindi
• अंतःक्षेप करना
• गद् दी लगाना
• उपस्थित करना
• सन्निविष्ट करना
• हस्तक्षेप करना
• बीच में टोकना
- A retailer has been interposed between theatrical message and audience reception.
- June Peer, 83, a retired teacher, quietly interposed.
- The FG is interposed between the CG and the MOSFET channel.
- The interposed nucleus is located in the paravermis of the cerebellum.
- This interposing of wrappers is called " interception ".
- But a kindlier fate has interposed in the person of Victoire.
- Fabienne is about to be drowned when Labussi�re and Martial interpose.
- Despite the apparent agreement, the Hobbs Company continued to interpose objections.
- So interposing Helm s return between 3rd & 4th para feels wrong.
- I do not need an independent commission interposing itself between myself and you.
- to insert between other elements; "She interjected clever remarks"
synonyms：, , , ,
- introduce; "God interposed death"
- be or come between; "An interposing thicket blocked their way"
- get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force; "Why did the U.S. not intervene earlier in WW II?"