integrated optical device meaning in Hindiintegrated optical device sentence in Hindi
• एकीकृत प्रकाशीय युक्ति
|integrated: अविभाज्य एकीकृत|
|optical: चाक्षुष चाक्षुष|
|device: साधन उपकरण जंतर|
- Silicon photonics uses these same electronic manufacturing technologies to make low cost integrated optical devices.
- More recently, Professor Scherer s group developed electromagnetic design tools and fabrication techniques for the definition of lithographically integrated optical devices.
- Though, the losses are high for such slot structures, this scheme exploiting the asymmetric slots may have potential to design very compact optical directional couplers and polarization beam splitters for on-chip integrated optical devices.
- In 1995, he was elected Fellow of the Optical Society of America " for distinguished service to optics education and for his contribution to the understanding of propagation characteristics of gradient index media, fibers and integrated optical devices ".
- He then turned to the applications of holograms to optical systems, developing with some of his colleagues the basic theory of thick holograms that led to the development of a whole range of optical components, including filters and couplers to integrated optical devices.