integrated network meaning in Hindi
• एकीकृत नेटवर्क
|integrated: अविभाज्य एकीकृत|
|network: जाल जाली तंत्र|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Kizer brought hospitals, outpatient clinics and nursing homes together into integrated networks.
- In November 2005, Access Integrated Networks acquired customers from Kentucky-based Cinergy Communications.
- The future is clearly an integrated network that will carry voice, data and video.
- Phil works closely with WIN-Web Integrated Network, which is a free Transportation Management System.
- Sprint was the first phone company to market its vision for an integrated network.
- Worker safety can be augmented by safe, innovative design and increasing integrated networks of automation.
- These routes are not part of the integrated network, a situation reflected by higher fares.
- Sprint intends to begin offering big businesses access to the integrated network later this year.
- Sprint released the outlines of the integrated network Monday.
- Today, BMC is focused on integrating test and evaluation events, including the Integrated Network Baseline Evaluation.