institutionalize meaning in Hindi
• संस्थापन करना
• भर्ती करना
• संस्थागत करना
• संस्थान बना देना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- That, he exclaimed, is an example of institutionalized ignorance!
- Our primary goal is to keep people from being prematurely institutionalized,
- With the Supreme Court's blessing, it institutionalized segregation.
- For the first time in history collective security would be institutionalized.
- He had been unrelenting in his drive to institutionalize that peace.
- She has been institutionalized most of her life, Cassini says.
- That's a quick way of becoming institutionalized ."
- DOMA would return us to those hateful days of institutionalized racism.
- Until now there has been no overall plan to institutionalize change,
- Cultishness and impromptu, frequently cruel rites develop and are institutionalized.