institutional treatment meaning in Hindi
• संस्थागत उपचार
|treatment: इलाज उपचार चाल|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Similar treatment though has often been meted out as part of Taiwan's institutional treatment of strays.
- Secondly, the Netherlands has seen an upsurge in financial investments in institutional treatment directed towards youth.
- And many of the children, physically and mentally damaged by rough institutional treatment, do not meet many couples'ideals of an adoptable child.
- In 1981, he started Cokenders Alcohol and Drug program, closing the hotel for one week a month to hold this pioneering, non-institutional treatment program.
- As per the directions of the Hon ble Orissa High Court under letter No . 2348 ( 14 ), dt . 10.03.2000, the Committee visits the jails of the district to review the basic minimum standards of health, hygiene and institutional treatment for the prisoners in the jail