• उपतटीय गश्त
|inshore: समुद्र की ओर से आने|
|patrol: पहरा पहरेदार|
inshore patrol meaning in Hindiinshore patrol sentence in Hindi
- Seventeen " Mirna " inshore patrol boats and thirteen older"
- On 5 May, she transited the canal and joined the Pacific Section, Inshore Patrol.
- In December 1940 she was assigned to the Inshore Patrol Station, Panama Canal Zone.
- "' CGS Shobuj Bangla "'is a inshore patrol vessel of the Bangladesh Coast Guard.
- The last four vessels functioned as inshore patrol vessels for the Naval Volunteer Reserve.
- Based at Little Creek, Virginia, she served directly under the Commander, Inshore Patrol, 5th Naval District.
- This was further divided in 1920 when former second class ships were designated Inshore Patrol Cutters.
- When the new offshore and inshore patrol vessels enter service they will replace the Warrior-class vessels.
- The squadron's aircraft did not have wireless telegraphy radio set so were restricted to inshore patrols.
- These included convoy attack and screening tactics, inshore patrol, and a large-scale, joint Army-Navy special forces exercise.