• उपतट मत्स्यन
|inshore: समुद्र की ओर से आने|
|fishing: मछली पकड़ना मछली|
inshore fishing meaning in Hindiinshore fishing sentence in Hindi
- Gooseberry Cove was first settled by inshore fishing families sometime around 1832.
- The Brunei Malays do inshore fishing but most are now in business.
- Fort Morgan is also world renowned for redfish and inshore fishing.
- Although barren, the dune zone allowed limited sheep farming and some inshore fishing.
- His best seller is the 7.2m inshore fishing boat which costs RM20, 000.
- Canada's largest inshore fishing vessel harbour is home to the local fishing fleet.
- Original settlers thrived on trade with the French and a vigorous inshore fishing industry.
- It has one of the most important inshore fishing ports the province and even Europe.
- His best seller is the 7 . 2m inshore fishing boat which costs RM20, 000.
- The Hall of Inshore Fisheries includes inshore fishing boats that were used along the Atlantic Coast.