• में अन्तःस्थापित करना
• में रखना
|insert: निवेश निवेशन|
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
insert in meaning in Hindiinsert in sentence in Hindi
- An insert in cassette boxes shows how to rig the equipment.
- Earlier, FSI focused on promotional inserts in newspapers and magazines.
- Roto was usually for magazine inserts in the days before offset printing.
- Q . Why are the glass inserts in old city sidewalks purple?
- He then built a frame to insert in the opening.
- Their weapons were pieces of paper, sniff inserts in fashion magazines.
- Wrap in paper towels and insert in plastic zip-top bags.
- Remove lowest leaves and insert in a sterile rooting medium.
- He has an insert in his menu explaining the practice.
- It originally appeared as an insert in TSR in 1980.