• अंतर्जनित रंजक
• अंकित करना
• अंतर्निहित करना
ingrain meaning in Hindiingrain sentence in Hindi
- He attempted to ingrain within the listener a deep conviction of sin.
- We have expended considerable resources to ingrain in our employees core values and ethics.
- "That's their natural state until adults ingrain fear in them ."
- It's only going to further ingrain itself into our culture and into our society.
- You remind your players to ingrain every aching memory of the 74-65 loss in their brains.
- "It's only going to further ingrain itself into our culture and into our society.
- That's basically been where the money has been spent, to ingrain that thinking in people's heads.
- "A primary goal of this program is to ingrain the idea of lifelong learning, " said Troupe.
- But in any baseball community, the passing down of team loyalties through generations ingrains a collective appreciation of club history.
- A silver service and a blue-and-gold ingrain carpet ( a form of inexpensive, flatwoven carpet installed.
- produce or try to produce a vivid impression of; "Mother tried to ingrain respect for our elders in us"
- thoroughly work in; "His hands were grained with dirt"