inflorescence meaning in Hindiinflorescence sentence in Hindi
- The flower is a feathery, light pink inflorescence in June.
- The inflorescences are not as compact as those of Plumbago capensis.
- They can be racemose inflorescences, often apically corymb-like.
- The flowers are triangular and occur singly or in racemose inflorescences.
- The few to many flattened flowers grow on a lateral inflorescence.
- The inflorescence is a showy panicle,, with many branches.
- All stems are terminating in spike-like apparently jointed inflorescences.
- The sheaths around the base, from which the inflorescence emerges.
- The long red inflorescences are complimented with bright yellow tubular flowers.
- The inflorescence is multibranched and from 200 to 400 mm long.
- the flowering part of a plant or arrangement of flowers on a stalk
- the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
synonyms：, , , ,