infirmaries meaning in Hindiinfirmaries sentence in Hindi
- We went to the infirmary, and there was no heat.
- Eventually the confused drama within the infirmary becomes gripping, too.
- Natalie was taken to the infield infirmary, treated and released.
- Scheckter is no stranger to the nurses at the track infirmary.
- Bainbridge died within two hours of admission to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary.
- She was taken to Lancaster Royal Infirmary, where she died.
- It served as staff house, infirmary and kitchen for supplies.
- By 1897 a small one-room infirmary hospital was built.
- The campus infirmary is named after his wife, Isabella McCosh.
- He became Pathologist and Consulting Physician at the Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.